This is a rare opportunity to work in a small Sustainable and Eco-Conscious home furnishings brand based in Los Angeles. We are growing into an international brand working with the most talented designers and stores in the home furnishings industry. We are seeking an enthusiastic Office Administrator to perform a variety of administrative, clerical, and supportive tasks in our LA Design Studio. Duties include providing daily support to our customers and production team, assisting in daily office needs, and managing the general office administrative activities. As the office administrator, this role provides a positive first impression for all visitors and callers to the Design Studio.
Who We Are:
House of Cindy was founded in 2010, as a design-focused innovative sustainable home furnishings brand leading the design industry. We sell wholesale through tradeshows nationwide and direct to consumers through our website. To learn more about the House of Cindy Brand; please visit http://www.houseofcindy.com.
· Duties include managing the office; answering phones, supporting designers in choosing items for their projects; entering purchase orders and creating invoices, accept and prepare packages for shipping.
· Monitor supply inventory and coordinate orders when required.
· Execute daily tasks for senior management including calendar management, setting up tradeshows schedules, and booking travel arrangements.
· Provide general support to online customers.
· Manage customer visits to the design studio and organize all details for internal meetings.
· Update various spreadsheets in excel and word and other general administrative duties as needed.
· Manage the cleanliness of the interior (office space), coordinate and manage team for the showroom and restrooms housekeeping.
· Coordinate relationship with building management to address any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy.
· Assist sales and marketing teams with project management, database management, fulfillment and event coordination.
· Assist the accounting team with tasks and special projects.
· Process Credit Card Payments
Who You Are:
· Driven, friendly personality, approachable attitude.
· Leadership ability to deal with high volumes and work under pressure.
· Knowledge of office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
· Minimum of two years of experience working in QuickBooks office management systems and procedures.
· Experience with Word Press, Mail Chimp, Google Docs, and Adobe applications a plus
· Self Starter with strong attention to detail.
· Task and solution-orientated disposition.
· Excellent communication skills, Focused team player.
· Flexible, someone who loves a challenge.
· Positive, upbeat demeanor who loves to contribute to a greater cause.
· Proven experience in an administrative capacity.
What you can expect:
· A supportive and creative work environment.
· A competitive salary, with the possibility of a performance bonus.
· The chance to be the change and make a difference in a dynamic environment.
· The opportunity to be a part of a growing, fast-paced team.
House of Cindy Inc
Why Work Here?House of Cindy was founded in 2010, as a design-focused innovative sustainable home furnishings brand leading the design industry. We sell wholesale through tradeshows nationwide and direct to consumers through our website. To learn more about the House of Cindy Brand; please visit http://www.houseofcindy.com.
Sustainable Company, Covid Safe Environment, Be The Change, Awesome CEO, Room For Growth.
Los Angeles, CA