Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows and 95+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 900 brands with the 86 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Acting as a business partner, the Senior Designer will be responsible for the translating business needs into visual design. Collaborating cross-functionally with business leaders, the Senior Designer will create digital assets for Corporate, Diversity & Belonging and other special projects upon request.
- Create visuals for Employee Resource Group (ERG) Events
- Develop templates for Business Audit Unit ERG communication and invites
- Branding and collateral for Diversity & Belonging's signature events/initiatives (i.e., KidNation, Mentor Nation, etc.)
- Building decks for executive meetings and off-site events
- Template creation for email correspondence
- Handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Create conceptual designs that communicate the key ideas effectively
- Carry design projects from concept through completion
- Impact metrics/reporting
- Manage multiple social channels
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively
- Adhere to policies and conduct set forth by Live Nation
- Minimum 5 years working within a design department or other creative team environment.
- BFA/BA in Graphic Arts or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must be able to take art direction
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to consult effectively with non-designers on projects
- Self-starter, able to think creatively to solve problems
- Strong knowledge and interest in design
- Committed to continuous learning and personal development
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.