Who we are.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just a ticketing and technology platform, we're the dedicated team members who work to enrich lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create and celebrate a culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. That is why we're committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce by fostering a truly inclusive community.
We offer comprehensive health benefits, 401k matching and student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader - with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it's like working at Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster welcomes and encourages applications from those in communities historically underrepresented in the technology field.
The tier III Genesys engineer will be primarily responsible for stabilizing and developing Ticketmaster's Global Contact Center Genesys implementation. The ideal candidate will have a strong background troubleshooting and developing complex Genesys environments for large call center implementations. The successful candidate will be very Genesys-centric, however, they will need to have a broad understanding of how the Genesys solution works with numerous other call center technologies such as GVP, Nuance, Audicodes (SBC), etc.
What the job is:
Daily duties will include technical support of the Genesys Platform, identifying and fixing problems at the root, development of new features and enhancements, maintaining an upgraded and stable Genesys Platform, providing general guidance to junior engineers, and development and training of technical staff.
- Expertise in the Genesys Call Routing platform, including but not limited to the following features: On Premise Routing, Multi-media (including voice, chat, email, and social), Reporting platforms (Icon, Infomart, and CCPulse), Infrastructure, and Integration with non-Genesys products.
- Find and fix issues at the root, ultimately leading to a more stable environment and better documented and planned releases.
- Assist in defining, scoping, planning, documenting, and properly executing new Genesys features and products.
- Define schedule and process for upgrading Genesys applications striving towards keeping our environment up to date on bug fixes and feature releases.
- Documentation of repair, troubleshooting, and new features.
- Train and mentor more junior staff to help them grow and progress into a higher level position.
- Participate in a on-call rotation.
What a qualified candidate should possess:
- 5+ years Genesys experience supporting, troubleshooting, stabilizing, maintaining, upgrading, and developing Genesys CIM framework.
- Strong troubleshooting, and log reading skills. Emphasis on URS, SIP and MCP
- Hands on experience routing multimedia/eServices and Voice.
- Expertise developing data driven, skill, and threshold based strategies.
- Strong background working with Genesys Voice Platform (GVP)
- Understanding of how to leverage external data from web services, and third party integrations.
- Strong familiarity of a couple Genesys products(IRD, ORS, SDK, Composer, Framework etc)
- Good communication skills with an aptitude for knowledge transfer and providing guidance to more junior team members.
- Excellent documentation skills
Preferred Experience and Certification:
- Understanding and hands on experience working with automation and containerization technologies (AWS, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience leveraging external CRM data sources
- Genesys engineering certifications
- Experience working in an Agile environment leveraging JIRA for task management
- Experience with GIT or similar source code management
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.