House Doctors of Kanawha Valley
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $28 to $32 Hourly
More Jobs Like This
- Guaranteed pay with the opportunity for an increase in 90 Days
- Yearly Pay Reviews and Performance Recognition
- Paid Holidays
- Continuous Year-Round work
- Variety of Work
- Regular Work Hours/Flexible Scheduling
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Company Van or paid mileage
- Office Support
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Skills in a variety of categories such as carpentry, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, flooring, door installation, deck repairs, and others.
- Basic selection of tools that are necessary to perform the work.
- Must be a quick thinker, able to examine a problem situation and come up with a resolution in a prompt and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate with customers and co-workers verbally and in writing, in English, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Excellent customer service skills, an outgoing friendly personality, professional presentation and appearance.
- Goal-oriented self-starter and a team player who can expand the scope of work while generating additional customer referrals.
- Must safely perform jobs, and comply with OSHA safety regulations.
- Able to work independently without supervision.
- 5-10 years' experience is preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no major violations in the last 3 years.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug check.
- Must have your own tools
House Doctors of Kanawha ValleyWinfield, WV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.