House Doctors of Dunbar
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $16 to $30 Hourly
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- TONS of growth and advancement opportunities
- Incredible team culture and events
- Cool, branded company vehicle
- Full time hours with job security
- Paid training and career planning
- A high energy individual with the tendency to fall into leadership positions or roles.
- Have basic construction skills and expertise in home repair, maintenance, and renovations.
- Looking for year round long term employment.
- Looking to join a team with great wages and benefits and an incredible culture.
- Looking to join a growing team and pursue your own growth with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Love being active, playing sports, as well as spending time outside
- Completing handyman and home improvement projects such as home repairs, decks, flooring, drywall, carpentry, painting, etc.
- Organizing and managing equipment required to complete daily tasks
- Working with clients to provide exceptional customer service
- Representing House Doctors in the local community and networking with potential customers as needs arise
- 2+ years of labor or customer service experience
- Hands on with a knowledge of the principles, techniques, equipment, and supplies used in the handyman industry
- Ability to learn and operate some basic computer programs and systems
- Friendly personality and committed to great customer service
- A strong work ethic and highly dependable
- Able to do physical labor work including bending, lifting (50+ lbs), and handling tools
- Driver's license is required
House Doctors of DunbarDunbar, WV
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.