Settlement Coordinator (Real Estate-Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
House Buyers of America is looking for a Settlement Coordinator to ensure all acquisitions and dispositions go to settlement in a timely manner.
What you will do:
- Ensure acquisitions are processed in a timely manner to ensure properties get on market quickly
- Act as a dedicated representative to customers throughout the settlement process
- Review and enter contracts/settlement statements and ensure they are entered into our CRM properly
- Manage relationships with title companies and ensure that all settlements are being processed timely
- Assist with property marketing including ordering professional pictures, generating online listings, and staging properties
- Partner with the construction department to ensure all projects are completed prior to listing
- Assist House Buyers of America’s expansion into new geographic markets
- You have 2+ years of experience in the settlement/title industry
- You have a High School Degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- You have great communication and computer skills (including Microsoft Office)
- You thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
Why we are a great place to work:
- Our awesome company culture includes: competitive pay great benefits, great people, casual dress, free snacks/drinks, team events, work hard/ play hard environment
- Our revenue is growing! January 2021 vs January 2020 we grew our revenue by 61%!
- We’re growing fast! Our 2020 acquisitions increased by 25% compared to 2019!
- We’re profitable! Our net profit increased in 2020 by 30% while our tech spend increased 83%!
- Our margins are growing (even during the COVID-19 lockdown)! – Our gross margin (%) increased 63% in 2020!
House Buyers of America is a residential real estate investment company founded in 2001 and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We buy, renovate, and resell a high volume of homes offering a guaranteed, fast, and hassle-free sale to people who want to sell their house without paying a Realtor commission. We have a history of strong growth and success, having bought and sold thousands of houses. Our Company went from $0 to $50 million in annual revenue in its first 3 years in business and won the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. We are active members of the Forbes Real Estate Council.
House Buyers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate by sex, creed, race, or by age. www.HouseBuyersOfAmerica.com
House Buyers of America
Real EstateView all jobs at House Buyers of America