Senior Staff Accountant
- Expired: July 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
House Buyers of America is looking for a Staff Accountant who will be responsible for supporting accounting, human resources, IT and office management.
What you will do:
- Manage all data entry of general ledger, cash management, account reconciliation, payroll processing, preparation of taxes (payroll, State and federal), and processing of accounts receivable and payable
- Prepare financial data for both business and CEO's personal accounts for our CPA firm to file tax returns
- Prepare reports financial reports such as tracking inventory, cashflow forecasting, job costing, etc.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations and audits to ensure accuracy and integrity of all financial data
- Manage payroll and track bonus and commission plans
- Assist with office management such as ordering supplies, snacks and team lunches
- Assist human resources with onboarding and offboarding employees
- You have 3+ years in a corporate accounting/ bookkeeping
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business
- You have experience working with accounting software such as Timberline or Sage 100
- You have experience in Construction Accounting or Job Costing
Why we are a great place to work:
- Our awesome company culture includes: competitive pay great benefits, great people, casual dress, free snacks/drinks, team events, work hard/ play hard environment
- Our revenue is growing! Our revenue increased by 27% in Q2 of 2021 vs Q2 of 2020!
- We're growing fast! Our Q2YTD 2021 acquisitions increased by 43% compared to 2020!
- We're profitable! Our net profit increased in Q2YTD 2021 by 33% for the same time last year!
- Our margins are growing - Our gross margin (%) increased 29% in Q2YTD 2021 for the same time last year!
- We're in the middle of a rapid, nationwide expansion. So far in 2021 we launched into six new markets - Hampton Roads, Richmond, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Philadelphia and Atlanta... and more to come!
House Buyers of America is a residential real estate investment company founded in 2001 and headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. We buy, renovate, and resell a high volume of homes offering a guaranteed, fast, and hassle-free sale to people who want to sell their house without paying a Realtor commission. We have a history of strong growth and success, having bought and sold thousands of houses. Our Company went from $0 to $50 million in annual revenue in its first 3 years in business and won the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. We are active members of the Forbes Real Estate Council.
House Buyers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate by sex, creed, race, or by age. www.HouseBuyersOfAmerica.comEmployment Type: FULL_TIME
House Buyers of America
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at House Buyers of America
Get fresh Housing Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.