Service and Parts Advisor
LOCATION: Carroll, IA
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Rotating Saturdays 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Housby is looking for a part-time Service & Parts Advisor to join our growing Carroll team! This position will be the primary point of contact for customers during the 2nd shift to oversee service and parts needs. Responsible for building strong customer relationships through greeting and consulting with customers on service needs, along with identifying and issuing parts and accessories to customers in a timely manner.
WHY HOUSBY? Housby offers a flexible environment, competitive benefits, and a culture that promotes growth, along with celebrating success. Here at Housby we realize that our greatest asset remains our employees, and we are committed to developing and promoting our talented individuals to support our future leadership needs.
- Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous and effective eservice.
- Process repair orders from start to finish.
- Keep customers informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Upsell additional Housby services to customers.
- Answer incoming phone calls at the front parts counter.
- Sell parts to external customers.
- Write and present estimates for parts.
- Examines returned parts to determine if defective and exchange the part(s) or issue a credit.
- Record sales by invoicing customer.
- Follow prescribed cash, credit, and check processing procedures of the dealership.
- Collect payments from customer by check or cash.
- Maintains a professional image at all times.
- Expected to follow the Company's safety rules and safety policies.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to write and speak effectively.
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Oral communication in person and over the phone.
- Ability to view a computer monitor.
- Regularly required to stand and sit.
- Alpha/numeric keyboarding.
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment for this position is varied due to the differences in our work site. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic and outside weather conditions.
- Noise level is usually low to moderate.
- Some weekend hours will be required.
- Competitive Compensation (Based on Experience)
- 10% Shift differential on night shift and Saturdays
- 120 Hours of PTO after your first full year of employment.
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, and more!
- 9 Paid Holidays (Including your Birthday off!)
- Paid Childbirth and Parental Leave
- Energetic and transparent work environment and great company culture.
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
Housby is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Housby Mack, Inc.Carroll, IA
AutomotiveView All Housby Mack, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.