Hotwire Communications, founded in 2000, specializes in providing advanced video solutions, high speed internet, digital phone service and other IP related products and services over its private Metro Ethernet Fiber Backbone. Hotwire's operating divisions focus on delivering its suite of advanced communications products to unique market segments to meet the needs of a specific industry.
As a Launch Account Coordinator, you will be building relationships with the Boards as well as POA offices for assigned Hotwire properties. You are responsible for ensuring the Launch process progresses according to plan and that the property is receiving Hotwire's "white glove" experience from day one. The Launch Account Coordinator is the key communicator between the company and the property during the launch and installation phase of a project.
Some of the things you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Initiating initial contact with the community / property management after final contract
- Hold meetings whenever appropriate with community representatives or developer
- Represent Hotwire during scheduled property Town Halls and/or Board Meetings
- Recruits other appropriate internal personnel required depending on the volume or subject matter
- Obtain list of VIPs, Board Members and other "friendlies" for testing and initial installs
- Obtain map(s) of property/community and diagrams/floor plans for the homes/condos to be installed.
- Obtain list of units and provides all relevant information to billing to ensure Hotwire commences accurate billing based on contract terms.
- Coordinate "pre-launch" community-wide signup event with the goal of kick-starting the home consultations/LOA process with On-Site Operations Team
- Coordinates contract deliverables including hardware and services to common area and back office locations
- Personally handle MSAs and all correspondence for VIPs, Board Members other "friendlies"
- Handles all escalated customer and on-site subscriber issues including damage claims
- Coordinate and execute informational community-wide meetings with resident population with the goal of training on technology or informing community of project status/changes.
- Internal communication about on site construction activity including anticipated delivery dates
- Delivers community communication regarding construction work on site and timeframes including on-site signage
- Introduces ongoing operational Account Manager to the property upon turnover to internal operations group.
- Be responsible for responding to all customer web inquiries and online/social media posts
- Be responsible for updating the customized web portal blog (when applicable)
- Partner with marketing ensure website remains current with applicable project updates
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent
- 2-4 years of telecommunications industry experience with account management experience preferred
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills; Sustained service oriented focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proven experience identifying a client's needs and providing strategic solutions
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Street: 8638 Phillips Hwy