Client Service Representative
- Expired: March 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring! Hotham's Veterinary Service is looking for the best and brightest Customer Service Representative to join our team at our Presque Isle office.
Hotham Veterinary Services is currently a 2-doctor practice with 2 locations. Our first hospital in Presque Isle and a second location in Houlton, Maine. We have a fantastic support team at each site and well-equipped, well cared for hospitals that include ultrasound, full lab, and digital radiology. We provide and maintain a well-stocked ambulatory unit for large animal services.
- Answers telephone calls quickly, efficiently, and in a professional and friendly manner using a multi-line system
- Warmly greets clients
- Prepares patient files
- Receives and relays client correspondence and updates client financial records
- Answers client’s inquiries about basic animal care questions and routine procedures
- Educates clients on over-the-counter products such as flea and tick preventions
- Admits patients and handles medical records entries accurately
- Prepares client invoices for services performed
- Handles payment transactions.
- Receives and relays telephone, fax, and email messages accurately and promptly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working as a Veterinary Receptionist/CSR is preferred but not required
- Significant experience with basic office functions in a busy office environment
- Must be a team player and have compassion for pets and their people
About us: Here at Hotham Veterinary Services, we believe in empowerment, growth, and development. We are a tight-knit team that is committed to success. We are known for offering the best care with compassion and integrity. Our clean, spacious facilities are home to state-of-the art equipment with a well-trained support team to deliver high-quality medical and surgical care. We empower our staff to pursue their passions and expand their skill set with continuous education and mentorship if desired. If you are searching for a practice committed to making a difference in the community while empowering and developing each team member to be their best, we want to hear from you!
GREAT LOCATION! Hotham Veterinary Services is located in beautiful Aroostook County. The surrounding natural areas support a plethora of outdoor activities that change with the seasons - downhill skiing, world-class cross-country skiing, snowmobiling (some of the best trails in the North America) in the winter, and hiking, biking, fishing, hunting in the spring and summer. We have local breweries/winery and farmer's markets. Annually there are a variety of festivals and community events. Presque Isle is a college town with the University of Maine Presque Isle and Northern Maine Community College providing education as well as safe, affordable housing options.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners is a purpose driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for our hospital teams. We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animal companions.
What else do we have to offer?
- At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession with the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
- Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401K with 100% company match of up to 3%, and a 50% match for the 4th and 5th%
- Generous paid time off to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability, voluntary life insurance available
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- IDEXX diagnostic fees for personal pets covered
- Personal pet care discounts
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs
- Continuing education time off and reimbursement
- Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
- Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
- Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require the successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/Employment Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Hotham Veterinary Services
AddressPresque Isle, ME
Get fresh Veterinary Client Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.