Job Title: Marketing Copywriter
Location: Fairfield, NJ
Hotels at Home is a dynamic eCommerce agency that provides retail solutions for many of the world’s most prestigious hotel brands. Our unique experiential model leverages our hotels’ guestrooms as showrooms to feature the bedding, bath, and décor items that are available for purchase on our uniquely branded websites. Our in-house teams fully manage a portfolio of over 35 retail programs including all web design and development, graphic design and content development, digital and print marketing, customer service, and fulfillment. We work collaboratively with our hotel partners to develop integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns that amplify each brand’s unique identity while promoting the products for sale on our websites. Our global headquarters is in Fairfield, New Jersey with regional offices in Paris and Shanghai.
Who You Are
- Creative and have a passion for writing and creating compelling content
- Diligent in managing and producing content for many different tones of voices
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Efficient in a deadline-driven environment
- Develop, revamp, edit, proofread and manage copy for 30+ retail websites
- Become a subject matter expert for each brand’s voice
- Translates client’s messages into content that ensures that their brand’s tone of voice and guidelines are met
- Prioritize work effectively based on project deadlines and release dates
- Content creation and editing for ongoing marketing efforts such as, but not limited to, emails, campaigns, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials produced
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years copywriting and marketing experience
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Experienced in project management
- Previous eCommerce and Digital Marketing experience preferred
What We Offer
Hotels at Home has a diverse culture that is fun and relaxed and we offer paid time off, 401k with company match, and health insurance options.
For employment consideration please apply to this posting.
All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a criminal history background check and drug screening.