Hotel Shattuck Plaza Berkeley, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What We Look For...
The Barista is responsible for honoring each and every customer by providing excellent customer service and a high-quality product. The Barista is a true professional that displays a positive attitude at all times to ensure the return of our customers who are the reason for our business.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the production of light food like prepping for breakfast sandwiches, parfaits and other various breakfast foods.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks such as, expresso, cafe latte and cappuccino.
- Generates revenue by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment, maintaining supplies, pastries and cookies for coffee bar.
The Model Qualifications:
- 1- 2 years previous experience in barista training and/or hospitality preferred.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
**BPR Hotels is an EOE M/F/D/V**
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Hotel Shattuck Plaza
FoodView all jobs at Hotel Shattuck Plaza