Project Manager - (Hotel Construction)
Hotel Rehabs Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The job listed below is available for remote/virtual/work-from-home candidates with hotel renovation or hotel construction experience on the General Contractor side. Candidates with adjacent experience (Tenant Improvement, Commercial, Retail, Ownership groups) are considered for local positions in Chicago or Cincinnati.
Who you are:
- A client focused leader in Construction Project Management that has the determination to be a leader of one of the fastest growing private construction companies in America.
- A hotel renovation/construction expert with an ability to negotiate every angle of the full scope of the project.
- An expert in hotel brand standards.
- You are a suave and determined negotiator.
- You keep exacting records, with an eye toward presentation and accessibility of information.
- You anticipate scheduling and budgetary conflicts and initiate solutions.
Who we are:
Energetic, motivated, highly-skilled hotel renovation experts that deliver major transformations of branded hotels (Hilton, Marriott, IHG) across the United States. We are a team of like-minded people that work together to carry the title of one of the fastest growing companies in America (Inc. 5000).
What we offer:
- Industry-leading healthcare; Dental; Vision; Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k)- fully matched and fully vested
- Competitive salary with an expectation of a fast-track for career progression and promotion
- Generous time-off; Team-building events (including sports; happy hours (think a trolley that ends at a Tiki Bar); Travel incentives; Matching charitable donations and opportunities for volunteerism.
The Hotel Construction Project Manager takes part in all aspects of a project, including scope of work development, design, planning, pre-construction, construction, close out, and post follow- up. The ideal candidate has five or more years of experience in hotel-specific renovations. The Project Manager will ensure the scope is meticulously executed and quality is consistently maintained. They will ensure all parties execute the scope of work, contract, brand standards, and quality requirements. The candidate will be able to thrive in high pressure environments while utilizing the utmost level of problem solving. They will effectively manage relationships with sub-contractors, vendors, employees and support staff. Hotel Rehabs is seeking a highly-skilled, energetic, motivated candidate to assume the position.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to adhere with major hotel brand standards (Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt, etc.) with the skillset to understand and facilitate hotel operations
- Proficient in building phasing schedules; enforcing, monitoring and adapting project schedules; and communicating progress, delays, and other conflicts
- Ability to read plans, perform take offs, and foresee issues
- Deep understanding of critical path development
- Experience in high levels of client management
- Proficiency with all AIA documents, RFIs, and submittals
- Ability to create a rooms out of order matrix
- High levels of pre-construction and estimating experience
- Manage change orders and change order logs with in-field management and ownership
- Ability to run and manage on-going and final punch lists with superintendents and field management
- Manage all aspects of project close out including final budget analysis, change order closeout, and on-site project completion checklist
- Coordinate FF&E/material receiving, inventory, & installation
- Manage subcontractor and vendor relations from pre-construction and project kick-off through project close-out, utilizing cohesive schedules and daily task lists
- Monitor and communicate scopes of work for individual sub-contractors
- Execute owner contract, SOW, AFP’s, SOV’s, and lien waivers
- Instigate and drive regular meetings with hotel ownership
- Ensure safety and OSHA compliance with infield teams
- Maintain clean, safe working conditions
- Impeccable communication skills
- Excellent client management
- Comfortability in high pressure situations while continually progressing
- Maintain high morale among subcontractors and employees
- Extremely detail-oriented with communication skills at the utmost level
- Experience with BlueBeam and PlanGrid preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or similar experience required
- 5 years direct hotel project management experience and/or tenant improvement experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 20% in the role
- Experience in traveling construction groups preferred
- Industry-leading healthcare options (Dental, Vision, Health, FSA)
- Immediately matched and vested 401k plan
- Competitive salary with high potential for success and growth
- Travel incentives
Hotel Rehabs, LLC is a boutique general contractor that specializes in transforming major branded hotels (like Hilton, Marriott, and IHG) throughout the United States. We are a tightly knit, dedicated force that delivers quality results on time and on budget. We are looking for proven, like-minded construction professionals with hotel renovation experience to join our team. We offer competitive salaries, a unique work environment, and the support necessary for success.
Hotel Rehabs, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConstructionView all jobs at Hotel Rehabs