Assistant Controller - Hotel Accounting
- Expired: October 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hotel Park City, member of Autograph Collection Hotels by Marriott International, located in Park City Utah - is seeking an Assistant Controller for accounts payable/ receivable & general hotel accounting needs.
If you are a strong multi-tasker with a working knowledge of hotel & restaurant accounting, this might be the opportunity you have been looking for!
You must be an organized professional with great eye for detail, able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively.
This position's duties include but not limited to; preparing billing/invoices, accounts receivable & payable processes and daily & month end tasks and reporting. Supports general accounting needs and ad-hoc tasks/projects assigned by management.
- Accounting related experience.
- Must be highly skilled at multi-tasking, very organized, with the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of computer accounting programs including QuickBooks, Excel, able to learn other property software programs.
- Excellent math skills, budgetary analysis capabilities, ability to analyze and prepare data requested
- Extremely detailed oriented, with data entry skills.
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under deadlines.
Competitive compensation and benefits that include:
Marriott Associate Travel Benefits - Medical, dental, & vision insurance available - Spa services & retail discounts - Employee meals & dining discounts - Paid Time Off - 401k - Ski Pass program.
-Equal Opportunity Employer-
Hotel Park City / Ruth's Chris Steak House
AddressPark City, UT
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh General Hotel jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.