We are seeking an Event Sales Manager to join our team! You will supervise and coordinate all activities of the sales team.
• Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience in a Sales role
• Specialization in wedding sales preferred
• Hotel experience preferredSkills include:
• Sales experience with understanding how to work directly with customers.
• Hospitality experience with knowledge of hotel operations.
• Self-motivating to achieve financial results.
• Ability to cultivate relationships with both external and internal guests.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and time management.
• Professional, clear written and verbal communication skills.
• Desire to express creativity and innovation through a defined brand-lens.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Flexible to work holidays, nights and weekends based on business needs.
• Selling meeting space without guest rooms for Corporate Events
• Selling social events with or without guest rooms
• Menu planning and facilitating communication before, during and after the event with hotel staff to ensure a high level of service.
• Managing local accounts
• Conducting Site Inspections
• Soliciting and generating business
• Preparing and presenting effective proposals
• Understanding contract terms and negotiation
• Maintaining well organized documentation and reports
• Coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate
• Participate and may lead hotel or sales meetings
• Work in close contact and acts as a team member with the sales and events team, operations team and support staff
• A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
• Refined verbal and written communication skills
• Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
• Candidates should be extremely detail oriented and organized
• Previous event sales experience