We are seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our growing hotel comapny! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation and supervision of portfolio-wide maintenance staff.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are a growing company and do not yet offer benefits, but we are looking for programs now. Bonuses will be available for on-time, on-budget project completion. Some travel required but it's 90% between Kissimmee and Tampa.