Treasury Analyst-33 Degrees
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a detail-oriented treasury analyst to manage and analyze the financial banking activities for the organization. In this role, you will be required to input and analyze financial data, prepare treasury reports, generate financial forecasts, establish merchant processing accounts, and assist to develop effective cash and asset management strategies.
To be a successful treasury analyst, you should demonstrate attention to detail and be proficient in online commercial banking admin portal. A skilled treasury analyst should be able to produce accurate financial forecasts and implement effective strategies that ensure the organization's profitability.
Treasury Analyst Responsibilities:
- Overseeing day-to-day financial activities (Wires, ACH, Deposit etc.).
- Documenting transactions and updating ledgers and the financials database.
- Analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Developing cash management, investment, and risk mitigation strategies.
- Preparing and presenting regular treasury reports, budgets, financial documents, and strategies to management.
- Implementing financial policies and procedures.
- Maintaining online banking financial management systems.
Treasury Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in treasury service.
- CTP is preferred.
- Experience with commercial bank online management systems.
- Good computer skills with programs such as MS Excel, MX PowerPoint.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hotel Equities