Hotel Connections the leader in Hotel accommodations for airlines is currently hiring. This is your chance to join a fast-paced employee driven company. Some of our most successful candidates have the following skills:
Included in position but not limited to:
- Proficiency with windows-based software and ability to learn new applications
- Ability to understand and work at an abstract level and utilize technology as a tool to solve complex scheduling problems.
- Schedules, modifies, and confirms crew lodging requirements on layovers. Coordinates timely ground transportation for crew members to/from hotel and airports.
- Completion of daily shift responsibilities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage telephone and email communications while applying critical problem solving skills
- Ability to excel in dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to complete complex tasks in a timely manner and often under deadline pressure.
- On occasion, circumstances can cause disruption of the normal operation, which requires a great ability to make and execute decisions under intense deadline pressure.
- In addition, the job requires constant interaction with crew members. An ideal candidate will possess the emotional maturity to not be swayed or intimidated into making exceptions or applying rules inconsistently.
- Ability to follow complex and dynamic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Receive inbound inquiries to source hotel, transportation and travel needs of clients
- Obtain, evaluate, and provide accommodations according to client guideline, requirements and SOPs
- Effectively utilize all Customer Service tools and technology to process, track and report transactions
- Ensure Reservations' consistency and execution within multiple systems and channels utilized in the booking process
- Process payments according to client guidelines and SOPs
- Professionally respond to all clients and/or vendors and escalate issues, complaints or service disruptions according to procedures
- Continually update and maintain company database with client transactions
Provide continual feedback on customer service processes and procedures to improve SOPs and training processes,
- Interact with internal departments,
Support other duties/projects as needed