Part Time Overnight Security
Hotel Colorado Glenwood Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Part Time Overnight Security
The Hotel Colorado is hiring for Part Time Overnight Security. The pay rate for this position is $18.00/hr. It is a part-time position eligible for accrued sick time. In addition, we offer a free employee meal with each shift, sister property rates at our two sister properties and use of the company ski passes to Sunlight during the season. Our company has an Employee Assistance Program available to all employees and family members.
This position performs protective and enforcement functions in coping with emergencies, undesired conduct, disturbances, and threats to life and property to maintain a safe and secure environment for all employees and visitors and ensure the safety of company/customer assets. Assist with Maintenance Issues including service to guests.
The essential functions of this position are:
- Identifies situations where security violations have occurred and takes reasonable and prudent action to ensure the safety of employees, visitors, and company/customer assets.
- Performs scheduled and random inspection of physical premises to observe and identify potential security and safety risks or undesirable conditions; observes, cautions, instructs, corrects, investigates, and reports persons or incidents involving suspected break-ins, tampering, vandalism, thefts, or property damage.
- Provides immediate response to all emergency situations including but not limited to structural and brush fires, medical emergencies, confined space rescue, undesirable conduct, violations of company policies or civil laws, and hazardous material incidents; assists until proper authorities arrive.
- Documents and reports any irregularity, incident, or emergency actions concerning safety and security.
- Interfaces with local law enforcement and security agencies as situations require.
- Assists with snow removal and maintaining safe sidewalk and entry conditions in winter conditions.
- Assists with trash removal.
- Responds to Front Desk calls relaying guest room issues and resolves the issue.
- Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
- Maintains a clean, safe working environment.
- Inspects buildings, grounds, and equipment of unsafe or malfunctioning conditions and repairs and/or reports those conditions.
- Requires working an overnight shift. Scheduled shifts include working weekends and holidays.
Our company is dedicated to maintaining a safe environment for our employees. We follow CDC guidelines and have cleaning and sanitizing procedures in place.
At Hotel Colorado we recognize our most important asset is our employees. We strive to give our employees a positive work environment with an opportunity for success. (Plus, in the summer we have Frozen Treat Fridays!)
AddressGlenwood Springs, CO
Real EstateView all jobs at Hotel Colorado