Hot Wired Audio Video Hilton Head Island, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $35,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
Hot Wired Audio Video has been serving clients with custom home and business automation for 15 years. Headquarters resides in the Greater Charlotte area of North Carolina and a second location was added to Hilton Head Island, SC in 2018.
"We are passionate about the experience we create!" This is why Hot Wired is currently seeking passionate and experienced individuals to add to our SC team. Contact us now to learn more about how we are different from our competitors and deliver on this promise. It starts with an owner highly experienced in installation himself.
Full- Time Project Managers, Lead Technicians & Technicians
Positions require dedication and ownership of your responsibilities to your internal customers (Teammates) and external customers (HW Clients). We will be looking for candidates that can display a stellar record in communication, prioritizing and multi-tasking in order to reach the desired end goal of installation and customer satisfaction.
Hot Wired provides the necessary structure, processes, software and schedule coordination to succeed and enjoy your AV career.
Overall responsibilities include but are not limited to the following and also vary between positions offered. Hot Wired can assist you into the right role. The goal is for all personnel to strive to execute all tasks listed below for career success:
- Coordinating with sales team to review and collaborate details of given scopes of work and project details.
- Review all engineering documents and recognizing/notating any in-field needs. Must be experienced in reading and interpreting wire diagrams, schematics and blue prints.
- Arriving on-time to jobsite locations with all required product and tools to carry out pre-wire, trim, programming and finish phases as well as service.
- Record-keeping of proper details, parts and needs within work orders.
- Coordinating, notating and recording all change orders to head-end.
- Maintaining quality workmanship at all times. Adhering to HW procedures on labeling, designing and installing equipment.
- Maintaining and keeping the project schedule on- track.
- Ability to maintain/communicate van inventory & maintenance and proper levels of materials & tools needed
- Understanding, assessing and effectively communicating construction site status to team and head-end.
- Qualified and experienced to install, troubleshoot and repair most equipment from Crestron, Control 4, URC, Marantz, Ubiquiti, etc.
- Qualified and experienced in all subsystems of home automation and true system integration.
- Willing to continuously gain and apply knowledge of chosen industry equipment sold by HW.
- Ability to conduct a positive, professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to adjust, remain fluid and maintain a positive respectful attitude towards schedule changes, teammates, builder and client requests.
- Actively participate in HW's culture, reputation and industry mission through sharing your own individual skillsets.
Hot Wired is seeking driven individuals that truly wish to possess a career in the audio/video and automation industry. Our team comes first to pull from a wealth of knowledge and talent to provide for our customers. Be a part of a company that is growing in all the right ways. Hot Wired welcomes the opportunity for you to join us.
Fill out our online form: https://www.hotwiredav.com/careers
Hot Wired Audio Video
1 Matthews Dr. N Hilton HeadHilton Head Island, SC
ConstructionView all jobs at Hot Wired Audio Video