Inbound Sales/Customer Service Rep
In response to our exponential growth, we are ready to expand our professional sales team for our ecommerce stores. We are looking for energetic and outgoing individuals with a desire to develop their sales talents and communication skills to help our business grow! Gain great interpersonal experience working directly with the owners of a fast paced start-up in the pool and spa industry. If you are a person of high integrity with excellent customer service skills, we invite you to apply for this flexible and dynamic career opportunity.
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will assist customers (by phone and email) that are looking to order parts and accessories from our website. You will work within the sales support team for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term growth. Responsibilities include handling customer inquiries, gathering info, researching part numbers, filling orders, providing customer service, responding to and forwarding emails. We are looking for someone who is reliable and friendly with excellent oral and written communication skills. After your paid training, you may work independently from home.
- Exceptional phone presence, enthusiasm, and professionalism; excellent English preferred
- Proven track record of success in selling and a strong passion for persuasion
- Confidence in conducting well-structured telephone calls with potential and existing customers
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Good typing and computer skills
- Positive disposition, dependability, and detail-oriented approach to work
- Knowledge of pools and hot tubs a strong plus
- Organized and independent self-starter
- Record of excellent attendance and punctuality
Compensation and Work Hours
Work hours are somewhat flexible: between 30-40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, between 9am-6pm. Starting salary $13-14.50/hour. Room for growth, promotion and bonuses. Option of working remotely from home with company provided phone system/computer once training is completed. Potential for supervisory position as future growth continues.