A successful candidate for the medical assistant role at Hot Springs Health Program would include the following abilities:
· Courteous and respectful attitude to patients, visitors, business partners, patients' families, and staff
· Demonstrate proficiency in taking vital signs
· The ability to monitor patient check-in and work patients up in a timely manner, consistent with the flow of front desk and the provider
· Proficient in administering injections for adult and pediatric patients
· Accurately collect and process lab specimens
· Accurately and efficiently enter patient information into the electronic medical record
· Ability to perform tasks that may involve physical activity that requires the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lb
Medical Assisting experience strongly preferred.
Must have a valid driver's license.