- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Army and Navy Club is a boutique private, not-for-profit, members-only City Club in the heart of Washington, DC. Our membership is comprised of active and retired military personnel from all branches of our Armed Forces along with civilian members.
Currently, we have an opening for a dynamic, hard working Catering Manager.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following….
- Works alongside the Director in helping members and non-members create event orders for all types of events using Jonas Activity Management, Event Management module.
- Actively manages schedule of client interactions including phone calls, emails and meetings with members and non-members to plan events
- Administration work when the following items are needed which includes, but is not limited to: meal cards, menu cards, diagrams, floral arrangements.
- Distributes updates and change-log as needed in all areas (daily at a minimum)
- Responsible for sending out Post Event feedback questionnaires and providing meaningful data/feedback to Director of Events and Catering used to improve banquet operations.
- Keeps an organized and clean work space
- Acts as alternate day-of point of contact for weddings when Club Event Coordinator is not available
- Position requires a Bachelors’ degree in Hospitality or Business / OR equivalent experience of 3-5 years in a similar role and capacity.
We offer a very competitive wage-salary- and Bonus Opportunity DOE, and a very rich benefit package including but not limited to:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Life Insurance, and Short- Long Term Insurance.
- Vision and prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement-Professional Training
- CMAA benefits and Membership
- Employee Funded and Club matched 401-k and Profit-sharing
- Holiday Fund
We’re located on the Metro red line *Farragut North or Orange – Silver Line *Farragut West.
NOTE: Position may involve working weekends and nights based on business demand and need.
EOE / Drug Free Employer/ Criminal Checks will be conducted
Local Candidates are encouraged to apply.
901 17th StreetArlington, VA
FoodView all jobs at Hospitality
Get fresh CLUB Attendant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.