Staffing Coordinator (Bilingual - Spanish) - Full time
- $16 to $18 Hourly
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.
HSS is currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator in the Santa Fe, NM area.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for recruiting Talent employees. It requires the ability to work with clients to identify the best talent to assist them with their openings and ensure that employees are processed and receive their weekly pay. The position reports to the Branch Manager, Area Manager and will require daily interaction with Account Supervisors, Clients and Candidates. Duties and responsibilities
- Support the office by taking incoming telephone calls, screenings and interviewing candidates seeking employment.
- Coordinates and schedules interviews for candidates; returns applicant calls for screening and scheduling; documents all candidate activity in system of record
- Coordinates and schedules candidate appointments
- Work with clients to identify good talent for their openings by communicating with client about their needs and candidates’ qualifications and doing follow ups.
- Process and ensure all candidates and employees are compliant in all hiring, on-boarding and employment practices in our systems including but not limited to oral drug screenings and background checks.
- Maintain employee files and ensure they meet all requirements, this would include scanning and uploads documents for employee files
- Write and post-employment advertisement for all positions including job boards such as: Facebook, Indeed, Craig's List and other employment sources to recruit qualified candidates for jobs with our clients.
- Builds and develops relationships with both HSS client and employee to ensure a productive work environment
- Answer general inquiries and refer questions to the appropriate person.
- Retrieve, distribute and handle incoming mail accordingly File, organize and maintain records
- Responds to employee, field operations and corporate correspondence
- Assist with processing weekly payroll for hourly employees; ensuring daily time clock punches are up to date at client sites daily.
- Reviews and assists with workers’ compensation, medical/personal leave reports, forms, and employee changes
- Assist in keeping the office organized and clean.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 years of recruiting, staffing, HR, hospitality, food & beverage, restaurant, banquet or catering, housekeeping or janitorial experience
- Must be able to successfully handle high volume of varied activities.
- Must be results oriented and have ability to stay focused on goals.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong phone skills and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the guiding principles for employment practices in a diverse workforce.
- Knowledge of on-line, electronic job application systems and processes including social media skills.
- Excellent computer use Microsoft Office applications and computer systems
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing techniques and best practices.
- Strong phone skills and professionalism.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays to meet client needs
- Ability to pass both a criminal background and drug test
- Bilingual in Spanish Preferred but not required
- Reliable Transportation
- Valid Driver's License
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!
Problems applying? Reach out to us directly with your resume to: TA@hssstaffing.com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality, are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check out additional great opportunities at hssstaffing.com/careers
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Hospitality Staffing Solutions Group LlcSanta Fe, NM
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.