- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today, serving over 1000 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the business's best hotel brands.
HSS is seeking a Branch Manager for our Cleveland, OH market.
The Branch Manager role will be a critical link between our clients and talent. Daily this role will lead the recruiting and interviewing process, lead in the fulfillment of meeting client demands daily, and guide their team to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create recruiting plans to develop a talent pool for future and existing openings. Recruiting plans will include a variety of sources in the community, online and through referrals.
- Ensure workforce is compliant and staff adheres to Wage and Hour requirements.
- Manage market operations to budget targets for Revenue, Gross Profit, Expenses, and Net Operating Income.
- Build and develop relationships with clients and partners through service excellence and operational discipline to continue to grow the market.
- Ensure high satisfaction and retention levels with our staff, our talent, and our clients.
- Ensure compliant office operations to include new hire application and compliance process.
- Develop staff through positive coaching, encouragement, ride-a-longs, and role modeling client operations meetings at client locations.
- Provide the highest level of customer service through customizing staffing by incorporating client needs into our practices while maintaining HSS operations standards and profitability goals.
- Participate in networking events and organizations.
- Ensure timely and accurate placement of compliant talent.
- Administration of bookkeeping, data entry, reporting, billing, etc. associated with the operation of the office
- Accurately and timely completing weekly payroll processing and administration.
- Meet all deadlines enforced by corporate office procedures or Vice President of Operations standards of excellence.
- Meet Revenue goals for the branch; control branch costs based on a cycle of revenue
- Support prospecting new clients by attending meetings when requested.
- Implement new accounts as required by terms of the contract and best practices.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Hospitality, HR, Accounting, or other related field or equivalent work history.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Minimum of 5 years within the staffing industry leading a branch or market or related job experience in Human resources, interviewing, and or talent acquisition
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with two or more direct staff reports
- Previous experience in the hospitability industry is preferred
- Prior demonstration of leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite and computer systems
- Ability to travel within territory daily as needed to meet client needs
Work is performed in an office setting and requires the ability to sit for an extended amount of time.
- Constant periods sitting
- Writing and typing constantly
- Extended hours at a computer screen
- Must be able to read electronic documents of all types
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health Benefits after 90 days, 7 Paid holidays, 120 hours paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities
- Car Allowance and Bonus Potential
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!
Problems applying? Reach out to us directly with your resume to TA@hssstaffing.com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality. Are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check out additional great opportunities at hssapply.com!
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Hospitality Staffing Solutions Group Llc
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hospitality Staffing Solutions Group Llc