We are seeking a General Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
The leaders we place include; mid-level to c-level professionals for restaurants, hotels and corporate roles. For over 20 years our consultants have worked with the best and fastest growing, restaurant and hotel brands in the country. Hospitality Staffers truly knows what it takes to get the job done.
Send us your resume today for opportunities nationwide!