Restaurant General Manager-Taco Bell
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TACO BELL is Hiring Managers, Great Pay, Benefits! Must have QSR Experience.
We are looking for General Managers to oversee management, staff and overall operations at one of our Taco Bell restaurants. You will report to the Area Coach and it will be your responsibility to develop a management team that will, in turn, sufficiently develop their crew to ensure that your assigned location consistently embodies the highest standards of product quality and customer service as well as Taco Bell’s morals and values.
Job Responsibilities You will take hands-on responsibility for the day-to-day operations of your assigned Taco Bell restaurant, working closely with your Assistant Managers and Shift Managers. You will maintain initiatives in the areas of interviewing, hiring and training of staff; conducting performance reviews, overseeing and optimizing financials for your restaurant, and ensuring the highest levels of product quality and customer service. Your specific duties will include:
- Ensuring all staff members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner
- Ensuring that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit
- Taking an entrepreneurial “ownership" approach to management of your restaurant
- Addressing and resolving customer complaints quickly and professionally
- Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner
- Fostering and maintaining a positive company image within the community, including participation in local events
- Following all cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures and ensuring that staff members do the same
- Handling difficult HR issues as they arise, including disciplinary write-ups and terminations
- Maintaining reports and records based on company standards and in full compliance with state and federal regulations
- Building a good working relationship with the Area Coach
- Increasing business by using company facilities and resources in support of local organizations
- Implementing corporate-wide marketing programs in a timely and effective manner with minimal direction
- Assuming direct responsibility for financial performance and profit, taking appropriate corrective actions when needed
- Ensuring that payroll is running smoothly and that all hours are correctly recorded and communicating with the payroll department at our home office
Benefits Medical, dental and life insurance
401(k) w/company match
Performance-based bonus program
Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
Tuition Assistance and Scholarship Programs
High school diploma preferred. Bachelor’s degree a plus
3+ years quick-service restaurant management experience
Self motivated, ambitious and outgoing
Excellent team-based leadership skills
Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
Conflict resolution abilities
Proven track record of P&L accountability
Ability to lead by example and to convey a sense of urgency to staff members concerning all aspects of the business
Strong relationship-building skills
Excellent multitasking, time-management and prioritization skills
Basic computer proficiency, particularly email and laptop
Experience with Point-Of-Sale system a plus
Background checks are run on all management employees
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
If you feel you are a great fit for Taco Bell, please reply to this post with your resume.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Related Words: manage, manager, supervisor, food, dining, hospitality, café, bistro, eatery, restaurant, kitchen, AM, Assistant manager, management, restaurant manager, fast food, meal preparation, gm, general manager'
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- One location
Hospitality Restaurant GroupWhy Work Here?
Tremendous Culture, Benefits, Competitive salaries!
This is an excellent opportunity to grow a world-class operation with a familiar and popular quick-serve restaurant brand as you further develop your management career.
56 Wolf Rd 12205Albany, NY
FoodView all jobs at Hospitality Restaurant Group