Hospitality Pro Search New Orleans, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Multi unit New Orleans based full service restaurant group with plans for growth, offering an excellent compensation package, and named a "Best Place to Work".
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for all FOH employees, execution of guest relations, safety, adherence to federal laws related to Responsible Vendor alcohol service, sales, retail, management of key employees, Assistant Managers, and financial implications related to FOH cost of goods.
Responsibilities Quality control; adhering to company standards; FOH budgeting & financial management; employee hiring, training, & development; inter department communication; excellent customer service; BOH experience preferred
The Perfect Candidate:
- Easily recognizes others' success
- Focus on "team" over "self"
- Decisive and self-secure
- Sees success a collective effort
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Empowered to take initiative and diligent about quality of work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good judgement and decision making
The Company is looking for a leader that:
- Motivates the team
- Fosters team work between departments
- Quality focused; guest focused
- Strong work ethic
If you quality and are interested, please contact Brad Schreiber at email@example.com
Hospitality Pro SearchWhy Work Here?
Great salary and benefits and work environment; high energy; great customer service skills, quality of life, room for growth!
Hospitality Pro Search is an executive search firm specializing in worldwide management placements for restaurants, hotels and resorts, entertainment venues, and private clubs. HPS recruits only for the hospitality industry. We recruit for all levels of management positions and all departments. You can view and apply to any and all of our open positions on our website, hprosearch.com.
AddressNew Orleans, LA