Hospitality Manager in the Boston Area!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HIRING FOR FOOD SERVICE MANAGERS!
COMING SOON SUMMER 2023
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of unit operations and floor management, including staff, food, beverage, equipment, and property to facilitate the fulfillment of financial goals and company initiatives. The General Manager cultivates a team environment that provides exceptional customer service while directing the management team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level. The General Manager motivates, instills accountability, and achieves results to drive success in the unit.
- Plan, develop, and direct daily operations. Forecast and analyze sales, labor, and profit; and ensure compliance with established budget. Schedule, supervise, and participate in the operational duties specific to the unit.
- Recruit, supervise, train, schedule, discipline, review, and direct the unit’s management and staff.
- Maintain accounting records, daily reporting requirement, and cash control. Manage P&L statement.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit’s equipment, food production and handling, cooking, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee hygiene. Notify District Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Act as Company’s point of contact with client. Represent the company in a professional and positive manner at all times. Maintain and enhance the company’s image when interacting with clients, guests, associates, and vendors.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma/GED required. College degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in related management required.
- Computer proficiency with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Food Protection Manager Certification. Demonstration of food safety knowledge and sanitation.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Physical and Mental Requirements
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35 lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day and to climb steps regularly.
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
- Standard commercial cooking machinery and utensils (pots and pans, fryers, stove, among others)
- Typical office equipment (computer, fax, telephone, copier, scanner, among others).
Hospitality ManagementWhy Work Here?
Great company atmosphere with great benefits!
Hospitality Management company who has various contacts in business dining, recreation and lodging.
FoodView all jobs at Hospitality Management