As a Microvellum millwork engineer, you’ll complete shop drawings accurately, on a timely basis. The job function also includes taking your approved shop drawings and creating code through Microvellum for the manufacturing machinery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accountable for the completeness, accuracy, and readability of all drawings assigned by the department manager or VP of Production utilizing AutoCAD, Microvellum, and other software.
- Produce submittal ready shop drawings which satisfy the project requirements, the company’s needs/standards, & AWI grade requirements using AutoCAD software
- Proficient in the ability to interpret design documents. This includes both architectural and interior design drawings and specifications
- Review, analyze, and coordinate documents of related trades. This including kitchen equipment, structural, lighting, passage door frame, and hardware, owner equipment
- Interpret estimating documents as compared to design and note discrepancies to director
- Uphold the drafting standards of the department
Secondary Job Functions:
- Responsible for creating code for the CNC and other manufacturing machinery.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of shop drawings files
- Participation in design meetings
- Coordinate the efforts of either in-house and/or outsource drafting vendors as the department director requires
Job Type: Full-time
MUST HAVE MICROVELLUM EXPERIENCE!! Woodwork Experience is a plus!