Well renowned bay area research hospital is currently hiring 11 Pharmacy Technicians to support their COVID Vaccination Project. Our client will begin vaccinating the general public for COVID 19 shortly. They expect to vaccinate 3,000 people per day at this clinic. They need to add 11 Pharmacy Technicians to their team to support this project ASAP.
This position will start off as a 6 month contract but has the potential to go longer depending on how long the project lasts. Pharmacy Technicians will work four 10 hour shifts per week. The shifts will be from 8AM-6PM.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY DAY OF THE WEEK (will only work 4 days).
Candidates won't be responsible for administering vaccines. However, they will be responsible for support functions of the vaccinations. The following responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Entering prescription orders into the pharmacy computer system
- Measuring, counting, and mixing medications
- Packaging and labeling prescriptions
- Performing medication inventories
- Verifying insurance information
- Providing customer service by answering the phone, collecting payment, and referring customers to a pharmacist for medication questions
Must be certified through the California State Board of Pharmacy; Possess a valid California Pharmacy Technician Certification.
Must be in good standing with the California State Board of Pharmacy.
The vaccination clinic will be located at City College in SF. 50 Frida Kahlo Way San Francisco, CA 94112