Nurse Manager position in located in Longview WA
Base Salary - $113,000 to $169,000
Relocation Assistance Available
Interview Travel Reimbursed
We are seeking an experienced nursing leader for a new Nurse Manager position in Longview, Washington.
This role will join our current nurse manager in co-managing our 64-bed Medical-Telemetry units.
We are a 150-bed level III trauma center hospital that is part of a non-profit mission-driven healthcare system serving communities in Washington, Oregon, and Ketchikan, Alaska.
We were recently awarded the Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award as well as recently receiving an 'A grade" for Safety by Leapfrog.
This role manages the coordination of activities for our two med-telenursing units with responsibility for results including costs, methods, and staffing for 24-hour nursing operations for the Med-Tele nursing unit. Responsible for operational performance, quality, service environment, and regulatory compliance. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- A Bachelors or Masters of Science degree from an accredited school of nursing is required upon hire.
- Current WA state RN license and BLS Cert at the date of hire
- Minimum of two years of progressive leadership experience to include previous Supervisor, Assistant Nurse Manager, or similar experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of nursing experience that includes recent acute care experience
- Med-Surg, Telemetry, or ICU experience.
- Experience with the increasing employee and patient satisfaction
- Financial and budgetary knowledge and experience.
- Nurse Manager experience
- Certification in clinical area and membership in a related professional organization
The ideal candidate will have at least two years of nurse manager experience in a hospital setting. Experience increasing employee and patient satisfaction scores. Work experience in a union environment. Will have great interpersonal and communication skills.
HospitalSun Harbor Personnel