Well established Multi-Specialty Practice is looking for a Certified/Registered Medical Assistant. The ideal candidate will come with 3+ years of experience working with multiple providers. Specialties include: Primary Care, Pediatric, Gynecology and Orthopedic.
Basic duties include:
• Providing clinical support to physicians and other clinical staff
• Assist in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician and ensure that the clinical environment is cleaned, stocked, and ready for patient care
• Providing direct patient care by assisting with clinical procedures
• Graduate of Medical Assistant Program
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in large medical office practice setting
• Able to keep up with a busy office
• CPR or BLS
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Strong experience with Phlebotomy
• Suturing experience is a plus
• Wound care
• MUST HAVE EMR