Hospital Couriers San Pablo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are hiring!! Hospital Couriers is part of the “essential services”
Base Pay: 16.07 per Hour
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Are you a self-starter that enjoys being out of the office? Do you enjoy driving? We are looking for a courier drivers to transport medical specimens within a prearranged route in the Richmond and Berkeley area. Hospital Couriers is a well-established courier service offering dedicated and on demand fleet solutions for 29 years. We’ve served the healthcare industry through our unique customized approach to medical transportation and logistics. We operate 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We are more than a business; we are committed to helping our clients every step of the way.
The position is responsible for transporting medical items from one location to another per our customers request. Drives Company vehicle to transport medical items including specimen, and sensitive and confidential documents.
- Loads and unloads medical items from vehicle and ensures specimens, medicines, equipment or documents are properly maintained and safely secured based on specific Company requirements.
- Delivers the applicable items to the correct destinations in a timely manner and based on routing specifications
- Interacts with customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner
- Maintains accurate and legible delivery records and obtains customer signatures where applicable.
- Communicates with dispatch and management when there are delays with delivers, delivery status changes, etc.
- Inspects, cleans, and follows the Maintenance Check List on assigned Company vehicle
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Driver
- Has knowledge of locating customer locations utilizing a GPS
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess valid State Driver’s License
- Reliable and good driving record are a requirement
Employee must be able to walk, bend, reach, climb, and lift 25 pounds or more. The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with legally recognized disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Afternoon, Evenings, Night, and Early Morning shifts are available.
AddressSan Pablo, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Hospital Couriers