Accounts Receivable Clerk
Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems Summit, NJ
- Expired: November 19, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hosokawa provides size reduction systems and powder processing solutions for chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mineral, plastics and cosmetic applications. Throughout our history, we have led the industry in coarse to ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction and analytical equipment.
- Invoicing (including shipments, progress billings, freight, misc)
- Cash Application
- Cash Collections (including researching issues)
- Credit Card Processing
- Conduct Credit Checks
- Month-End/ Year-End Closing
- 3-5 years in a manufacturing A/R environment
- Must have knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Experience with ERP systems
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; compose proper business correspondenceas needed.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High School Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems