Hoshi CPA LLC is designed to provide forward-thinking accounting and tax consultation for thriving small to mid-sized businesses. We are looking for a candidate who can work through this tax season and beyond in the role of key staff/senior accountant.
A successful candidate has the following education and experience:
- Experience with managerial accounting preferred
- Experience with Quickbooks Online
- Experience with tax preparation software (CCH, ProSeries, Lacerte, Drake, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working in an accounting position
- 3+ years of business and individual tax preparation experience
What would you be helping us with exactly?
- Entering daily transactions for all of our clients using a number of software platforms
- Responding to requests from clients on general accounting needs (i.e. running reports, responding to requests, etc.)
- Prepare reconciliations (i.e. bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, general ledger accounts, etc.)
- Perform self-review to ensure that accounting is accurate
- Prepare financial statements and provide an overview to the client
- Establish, document, and evaluate internal processes for the best client experience.
- Manage prospective and current client correspondence
- Assist in building our brand, our firm, and our client base through referrals, social media, lead generation, etc.
- Prepare tax returns for business and personal
If you are interested, please fill the application form: https://hoshicpa.typeform.com/to/h9gKyH?email=xxxxx