Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, highly-motivated customer service representative to provide an excellent experience to our customers. Job seekers should have a background in phone service, and exceptional communication, listening, and problem-solving skills. If you love interacting with people and you’re interested in new opportunities, career growth, and a positive, fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you!Compensation:
$15 - $20 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Maintain customer accounts and update with new account information as needed
- Respond to customer inquiries, product and service questions, and customer complaints
- Make sure each customer’s complaint is addressed with care and precision to achieve full customer satisfaction
- You will be working at your own desk with your own computer and phone
- Take incoming calls for customer needs, book service appointments, confirm appointments, and reschedule appointments.
- You will be at your own desk using Service Titan Software. Basic computer and phone skills required
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Previous CSR skills are a plus!
- Service Titan familiarity is a plus!
- Basic phone skills required
- Basic computer skills required
Independently owned and operated family business. We are also part of a national brand. Serving Ocean County for over 20 years. We have a great culture We offer top benefits, a 401K plan, paid vacations, paid holidays, and paid time off.
We do full-service residential heating, AC, electrical, plumbing, bathroom and kitchen remodels.
Horvath Home Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?