Job Summary (Duties)
1. Maintains rounds for Tee Sheet and records the conditions of the day for future planning.
2. Enforces all rules and regulations governing golf course usage.
3. Assists with all events and tournament operation as request by the Head Golf Professional.
4. Assists with innovative and tasteful displays for all seasons and holidays.
5. Ensures that each and every member, family member, designated guest and guests have an enjoyable day at the Club.
6. Controls and manages play, ensures all members and guests are checked in and billed properly.
7. Communicates with the outside service staff for any needs required by members and guests.
8. Assists the Golf Shop Manager with the receiving and checking-in of merchandise. Makes records of shortages.
9. Is alert to the weather or approaching inclement weather.
10. Maintains cleanliness of the pro shop and stock room.
11. Member Services-Starting times, Tee Sheet System, Northstar POS Management, Opening-Closing.
12. Conducts oneself in a professional manner and maintains a professional image at all times.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Requires basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Occasional sitting.
- Frequent lifting, bending, climbing, stooping and pulling.
- Continuous standing, walking and repetitive actions.