Paralegal Legal Assistant
Hornsby Law Maitland, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking experienced personal injury paralegal/legal assistant for a well-respected high-quality AV Rated and Superlawyer personal injury law firm. Must have experience in handling pre-suit personal injury matters. Some prior experience in worker's compensation would be a plus.
A candidate for our Legal Assistant position must be highly organized, able to maintain files with updated and accurate information, manage a wide variety of concurrent tasks, meet deadlines, and effectively communicate with a diverse array of people, including clients, attorneys, and vendors.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Requesting all Pre-litigation documents: police reports, medical records and bills, insurance information, etc.
• Constant communication with clients, insurance companies and medical providers.
• Strong multitasking skills, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
• Able and willing to manage files by thinking ahead and keeping clients and cases on track.
• Preparing demands and closing statements.
• Prior experience.
Applicants should bring a positive attitude, be a motivated self-starter, be productive and engaged, and must be 100% committed to providing top-notch service to our clients. Our clients come to us after a traumatic day. They deserve patience, empathy, and kindness. This position is not always easy, but it is rewarding. You are the voice of our firm, and your interactions with our clients play a vital role in their satisfaction, which means our success depends on you.
We offer generous compensation and benefits for the right candidate. This is an immediate hire position so the person must be able to start immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
• Personal Injury Paralegal: 3 years (Required)
• Bonuses at year-end
• One location in Maitland, FL
• Health insurance
• Monday to Friday
• 90 Day Waiting period may apply to Health Insurance Benefits
**MUST HANDLE STRESS AND MULTI-TASKING WELL, AND BE A SELF-STARTER. SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY**
Hornsby LawWhy Work Here?
Great environment, nice office, personal attention to clients, growth possibilities.
525 Sybelia Pkwy.Maitland, FL