Overview: We build a variety of products for Amazon customers across the country. Jobs are completed weekdays during business hours as well as the evening and Saturdays. Our employees receive, the night before a job, the details of an assignment via our scheduling system. They then proceed to the job within the correct time frame independently the following day.
- Reliable transportation/ valid Driver’s License
- Some type of portable smart device which must be carried to each job for reporting purposes ie; phone or pad. The device must be able to connect to the internet.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Must possess good customer service skills.
Required list of tools:
- Rubber mallet
- Cordless drill
- Various bits for use with the drill
- Socket set
- Must be able to pass both a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to travel
example of products we build: RTA furniture, office furniture ie; desks, bookshelves, filing cabinets, etc.. We also assemble physical fitness equipment, grills, and game tables. All employees must be able to build all types of these products.