Service Technician/Maintenance Technician (NE, D.C. 20017)
Horning Management Company, LLC Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Horning Brothers is looking to hire an ambitious team player to join our company to make a difference in the communities we serve. Owned and operated for over 60 years, we are leaders in real estate development and manage a diverse portfolio of multi-family housing and retail within the DC region. A career in the multi-family industry gives you stability and the opportunity to provide quality homes for people to make memories in that will last them a lifetime. Join an award-winning company!
We see the importance of offering personal and professional developmental training programs to empower and aide you in your success. We recognize that the backbone of Horning Brothers is our employees. We appreciate and value new ideas and perspectives and have a great corporate culture.
Maintenance Technicians are trusted with the responsibility of preserving the property’s exterior, interior, and grounds to ensure the safety or convenience of residents and/or staff.
This property is located in Northeast D.C. (20017)
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Utilize excellent problem-solving skills to diagnose and make repairs as needed (i.e. plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, windows/doors, locks)
- Take pride in the appearance and quality of all vacant apartments, common area amenities, building exteriors and interiors (i.e. snow removal, spreading salt, trash pick-up, touch up paint)
- Be readily available for on-call emergencies (including but not limited to at least one week per month)
- Foster positive relationships with residents and maintain good customer service
- Maintain the value of the community by conducting a thorough preventative maintenance program
- Knowledge of Yardi and mobile maintenance a plus
- Knowledge on how to safely use tools and machinery
- 1+ years of general maintenance experience or willingness to learn
- HVAC certification preferred
Apply today. We’d love to meet you. https://www.horningbrothers.com/maintenance/
Horning Brothers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes diversity and inclusion.
Horning Management Company, LLC
Horning Brothers/Horning Management Company is a well-respected real estate company in the DC area since 1958. At Horning Brothers, we believe that our reputation is built every day by the people we serve, whether they be commercial or residential customers. This commitment to our neighbors is one of the cornerstones of our success.
Real EstateView all jobs at Horning Management Company, LLC