- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Service Manager is responsible for managing all functions of the Service Team to ensure quick resolution to all regular and emergency maintenance needs. Service Manager will be responsible for coordinating and supervising the work of the Service Technicians in the general maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds, and maintenance related equipment. The ability to think critically, to provide innovative and proactive solutions, and to offer hands-on guidance and support to all direct reports are all cornerstones of success for this challenging and rewarding position.
- Prioritize maintenance work orders daily to insure a prompt resolution (within 48 hours).
- Manage and complete preventive maintenance program in accordance with Horning Brothers policy. Appropriate documentation completed and given to Manager for review. Provide checklist to ensure completion of all maintenance prior to inspections.
- Schedule and assign work as necessary with Team and contractors.
- Supervise, direct, motivate, and train maintenance Team to achieve the highest level potential. Participate in the hiring, development, motivation and when necessary, termination of maintenance personnel.
- Implement and enforce a work safety program for all maintenance employees.
- Liability minimized through active programs of inspection and rectification of hazardous situations.
- Ensure curb appeal is at optimum level at all times including signage, lighting, walkways, policing of the grounds, and watering of landscape.
- Manage vendors/contractors per the terms of the agreement, including monitoring of performance standards and clean up. Obtain certificates of insurance for all vendors and maintain tickler system to ensure current files.
- Inspect apartments after move out. Assess damages and charges. Schedule turnover work and notify vendors for completion.
- Purchase supplies to maintain adequate inventory but within budget constraints. Keep up to date, ongoing parts and equipment inventory. Ensure all inventory is secured. Document and communicate purchases with Site Manager. Inspect deliveries for accuracy.
- Foster a positive relationship with all residents through courteous service and quality workmanship.
- Perform on call emergency coverage as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Horning Management Company, LLC
Get fresh Manager Customer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.