Horning Brothers is currently seeking a Regional Property Manager to join our Team! At Horning Brothers, we pride ourselves on a culture that strives to improve our systems and processes to better serve our customers, employees and partners. We recognize the contributions of our Teams and welcome individual perspectives that drive the long-term development of our company. Each day you will have the opportunity to use innovation, motivation, and proactive planning skills to meet the collective goals of the Team.
Horning Brothers values of Collaboration, Empowerment, Integrity, and Community-Focused are our guiding principles and they shape who we are as an organization. When you join our Team, you will learn new skills, acquire knowledge and use these values to help you grow in your career and fulfill your professional goals.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing multiple properties.
- Strong working knowledge of multi-family financial processes/analysis.
- Understanding of apartment revenue management concepts and solutions.
- Thorough understanding of budgeting and the ability to read, analyze and interpret financial statements and spreadsheets.
- Proven track record in team building and effective performance management techniques.
- Solid analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate independently and with a team to plan, manage and execute in all areas of property management.
- Knowledge of relevant local, state and federal legislation and regulations.
- Ability to travel to the properties on a daily/weekly basis.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
Essential Job Functions
As a Regional Property Manager, you are a leader responsible for ensuring your portfolio is operating efficiently. You will perform as the executive presence to your community teams setting the tone for how they operate and empower your teams to deliver successful results. You analyze operational metrics and proactively implement change to improve performance. You identify and implement opportunities to increase revenue that enhance the asset’s value. You foster an environment of proactivity and on-going marketing and advertising efforts in order to increase the visibility & profitability of your communities.
Your leadership skills will be utilized as you mold and grow your community teams to the culture and goals of our organization while serving as a mentor who celebrates their successes and creates opportunities to grow from within. Candidates are expected to think like an owner and assume personal accountability for his/her actions, behaviors and results.
Career Development and Advancement: Horning Brothers offers ongoing education opportunities to support the skillset development of our employees.
Exceptional Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package and discounts to live in our premier communities!