Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Schedule: Must be able to work any shift, we are open 7 days a week. We are open M-F 7:00am-8:00am; Saturday 8am-6:00pm; and Sunday 9am-6:00pm.
We are not your typical call center and have a very fun environment!
Responsible and accountable for registering accurate information on the internal system:
- Claimant registration
- Document caller information
- Update individual claim files
- Assist clients with the completion of forms
- Answer and expeditiously resolve inquiries
- Establish a professional relationship
- Close calls proficiently
- Completion of manual report for every call
- Release of information or communications with the public
- Claimant confidentiality
- Excellent bilingual/multilingual verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to demonstrate empathy, maintain control and handle stress effectively;
- Strong PC and typing skills including the ability to type at least 40 wpm with 100% accuracy;
- Team Player. Interaction with departmental staff for the purpose of administration. Frequent contact with claimants. Completes work under general supervision. Ability to make accurate decisions quickly.
- High School Diploma required
- Client service representative training an asset
- At least one year of call center experience