Receptionist - Horn Physicians Clinic Holstein
Horn Memorial Hospital Holstein, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a positive, energetic receptionist for the Horn Physicians Clinic. Position is in the Holstein Clinic. Responsible for performing receptionist and secretarial duties in a medical office to include: answer phone in a professional manner, take detailed messages, direct calls to appropriate office personnel, assist patients with necessary paperwork. Schedules appointments to ensure the best flow of patients for healthcare providers. Processes medical records requests.Reviews electronic medical record for completeness to include patient demographics, insurance verification, and all necessary paperwork to be completed by the patient. Maintains patient confidentiality. Position is full time, Monday-Friday 8:30a-5p.
Must be a high graduate or equivalent. One year of training or experience preferred, but will train.
Benefits available for this position include:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental insurances (accident, cancer, hospital, etc.)
- Company Match 403b up to 5%
- Tax Deferred Annuity Programs
- Paid Time Off accruing from hire date
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare and dependent care
- Employer paid short and long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance with supplemental available
- Hospital discounts for care received on self, spouse, and dependents
- Meeting pay and educational pay and benefits
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on over the counter medications, Verizon cell phone plan, local community tickets, etc.
- Fitness center discounts
Horn Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Horn Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources at 712.364.7254 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interpreter is provided at no cost. Horn Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Applicant must pass a background check, health assessment and drug screen before hiring. Applicants are not discriminated in hiring based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Interpreter is provided at no cost. EOE.
Horn Memorial Hospital
HealthcareView all jobs at Horn Memorial Hospital