Horn Memorial Hospital Ida Grove, IA
- Posted: over a month ago
Hiring an IT Informaticist. Position is a Monday-Friday, business hours.
- Responsible for software configuration, setup, maintenance and repair.
- Receives incoming issues from users
- Uses helpdesk application and associated work orders to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Troubleshoots and customizes EHR software per staff requests.
- Creates ad-hoc reports for users in the EHR system
- Serves as primary trainer for hospital staff.
Education: Associates degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, related field or a minimum of five years Information Technology experience
Job Knowledge: Knowledge of personal computers, software, and information systems needed. Must be precise, accurate, and concerned for detail. Ability to make decisions and meet deadlines. Experience in healthcare systems is a plus.
Experience: Experience with computer systems required.
Applicant must pass a background check, health assessment and drug screen before hiring. Position open until filled.
Horn Memorial Hospital offers a comprehensive benefit package to full and part time employees. Benefits include:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental insurances (accident, cancer, hospital, etc.)
- Company Match 403b up to 5%
- Tax Deferred Annuity Programs
- Paid Time Off accruing from hire date
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Plans for healthcare and dependent care
- Employer paid short and long term disability
- Employer paid life insurance with supplemental available
- Hospital discounts for care received on self, spouse, and dependents
- Shift Differential
- Unscheduled Weekend Bonus
- Meeting pay and educational pay and benefits
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts on over the counter medications, Verizon cell phone plan, local community tickets, etc.
- Fitness center discounts
Horn Memorial Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Horn Memorial Hospital will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources at 712.364.7254 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interpreter is provided at no cost. Horn Memorial Hospital does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Horn Memorial Hospital
AddressIda Grove, IA
HealthcareView all jobs at Horn Memorial Hospital