JOB SUMMARY: The Front Office Coordinator oversees the administrative duties of the facility. They are responsible for moving the patients through the intake and checkout process. Front Office Coordinators must ensure that all procedures are closely followed so that the medical team can concentrate on the well-being of the patients.
Specific FrontOffice CoordinatorJob Duties:
* Managing all office correspondence with client appointments and medical requests via telephone, mail, text, and email.
* Managing patient orders and office inventory with medical providers.
* Ensuring all office procedures are clear and measurable, creating optimized efficiency.
* Sending an end of day batch report to President.
* Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment related issues.
* Provide general support and customer service to our clients.
* Manage providers' schedules, calendars and appointments.
* Ensure that results are measured against standards, while making necessary changes along the way.
* Remain updated on technical and professional industry knowledge by attending educational workshops, joining professional associations, building networks with fellow professionals and reviewing of industry publications.
* Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures.
* Design and implement filing systems while monitoring procedures for record keeping.
* Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data and client information
Office Supply Management, Professional Verbal and Written Communication, Infection Control, Creating a Safe and Effective Environment, Organization, Scheduling, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Confidentiality, Positive Attitude
• H.S.Graduate (Bachelor’s preferred) • Previous medical office experience preferred with some managerial background • Customer Services skills/experience • Ability to comprehend established office routines and policies • Ability to keep financial records and perform mathematical tasks • Knowledge of medical terminology • Understand HIPPA and OSHA regulations and privacy practices • Good organizational skills and multi-tasked abilities • Computer skills • Must be able to learn quickly from oral and written instructions • Must be dependable • Type no less than 30 WPM
• Able to work well under pressure. • Ability to communicate well with people in personal contacts and on the phone. • Can be trusted with confidential information. • Can effectively act as a liaison between patients and physicians. • Must have a neat and friendly appearance. • Ability to communicate and get along with co-workers
• Any other duties relating to the business operation of the medical practice that may be assigned by the physician or office manager.
Reports to Medical Staff and Company Owner.