Product Marketing & Communications Manager
3 months CTH
Title: Product Marketing & Communications Manager
Summary: Looking for a Product Marketing & Communications Manager within our Investment Products and Solutions group.
• Create marketing and communication plans to support product initiatives, working with large cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure alignment and integration.
• Plans, writes and implements marketing and communication strategies and tactics that support integrated plans. Works individually or with a team to prepare communications, sales literature, etc.
• Serve as primary liaison with internal partners – legal, compliance, creative services, production services, product development, trading desk, etc.
• Drive measurable program results by tracking program participation and results and provide recommendations for improvements, execute approved recommendations quickly.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent in a related field
• 5+ years of relevant experience in the financial services industry
• Strong knowledge of investment products and services (i.e. mutual funds, ETFs, equities, bonds, UITs, investment research, etc.)
• Strong, demonstrated writing skills -- including content research and audience strategies
• Proven ability to motivate and influence internal partners
• Demonstrated ability to work as a leader within teams and ability to influence others
• Exceptional marketing, communication, project management and organizational skills
• Experience in developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies
• Capable of interacting with variety of individuals cross-organizationally
• Must be a self-starter and have ability to work independently
• Proven ability to think fast, respond quickly and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to prioritize, coupled with strong attention to detail
• Required Licenses: Series 7 required or ability to obtain within 90 days.