This job can be done remotely from anywhere in the US, provided that you're willing to travel 3-4 days per quarter to Boston, Miami, or other major East Coast cities.
Our client is a specialty hospital system with a highly patient centered approach to care to acute illness. Analytics plays a major factor in their ability to craft individual treatment programs for complex medical needs.
Under the strategic direction of the Director, Financial Systems, the Qlik Sense Developer will lead all Qlik Sense visualization and dashboard efforts. Developer will be a liaison between business partners, vendors, and Enterprise Analytics. Developer will ensure all Qlik development is in line with best practices, principals, and standards.
- Develop Qlik Sense BI (Business Intelligence) visualizations and dashboards.
- Query, analyze and transform complex data sets to optimize dashboard flexibility and performance.
- Qlik QMC experience with scheduler, triggers, and job monitoring. Ensure all Qlik development is in line with best practices, principals, and standards.
- Intake, qualification, and prioritization of all Qlik requests.
- Liaison with business partners and vendors.
Skills, Education and Additional Information
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in related fields (ex: Computer Science, Analytics or Statistics).
- Experience within Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Management.
- Qlik certification is preferred.
- Experience with large data sets across multiple data sources.
- Experience with Qlik Sense server administration and familiarity with Qlik Sense management console is required
- 5+ years of Business Intelligence reporting is required
- 3+ year of Qlik experience is required
- Experience optimizing data architecture and data libraries for specific use in Qlik Sense.
- Advanced skills optimizing Qlik data models and developing Qlik dashboards.
- Data modeling experience.
- QMC Experience
- Expertise with ETL procedures.
- Ability to update and write SQL code required to extract data from source systems.
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation and communication skills.
- Experience in Healthcare is a plus.
- Attention to detail is a must with a focus on executive quality presentation.
We are senior recruiters who:
- Understand technology,
- Know our clients very well, and
- Will listen to you throughout the placement process.
Why Work Here?Experience Matters. We are senior recruiters who: - Understand technology, - Know our clients very well, and - Will listen to you throughout the placement process.
Great Work Environment