We're looking for a strong, full-stack .NET developer to join a small team that architects, builds and maintains a large suite of applications used in the investment business. Our ideal candidate is a team lead level engineer who has previous experience developing and deploying applications to the Azure or AWS cloud.
In this job, you will:
- Plan, develop and implement mid to large-scale projects from conception to end.
- Adapt theory and best practices to fit the needs of the project.
- Use your knowledge and understanding of technology software design patterns and code concepts.
- Own responsibility of technical decisions and assists with the direction for the team.
- Collaborate with team members on effective development practices
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5-10+ years of programming experience in ASP.NET (C# or VB.NET
- Knowledge of web services, MVC and Web API
- Knowledge of AngularJS/NPM/Swagger/TypeScript/.Net Core or related technologies along with client-side frameworks and languages such as jQuery
- Knowledge of SQL, writing stored procedures and functions and relational database structures
- Knowledge of TFS or Git including build and release definitions within a CI and CD environment
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform and services a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
We are senior recruiters who:
- Understand technology,
- Know our clients very well, and
- Will listen to you throughout the placement process.
Why Work Here?Experience Matters. We are senior recruiters who: - Understand technology, - Know our clients very well, and - Will listen to you throughout the placement process.
Great Work Environment